... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 7 PM
* hazard types... snow... sleet... and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 3 to 6 inches... along
with around a tenth of an inch of ice.
* Timing... precipitation will begin late this evening as snow.
Overnight snow will mix with and change to sleet and freezing
rain. Precipitation will continue into Tuesday.
* Impacts... significant amounts of wintry precipitation will
lead to slippery roads and hazardous travel conditions.
* Winds... northeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
For a more precise forecast for your specific location... go to
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Franklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 7:57 PM EST Jan. 23, 2017 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Allens Mills
- Berry Mills
- Bullen Mills
- East Wilton
- Farmington Falls
- Goodrich Corner
- Hildreths Mill
- Knowltons Corner
- MacQuillis Corner
- New Sharon
- New Vineyard
- North Chesterville
- North Jay
- South Strong
- Stones Corner
- Tainter Corner
- Temple Intervale
- West Farmington
- West Mills
- Wilton Intervale